Take the field knowing that your glove is as unique as you, with a one of a kind Diamond King glove. #NO-TWO-ALIKE is just that, one glove, one design and never duplicated.
Each Diamond King Glove comes complete with some great additions.
Travel in style with the Diamond King branded cotton glove bag.
It's not just for good looks, the glove bag has many other purposes such as:
Storing the glove from extreme weather, protects the glove from cuts and scrapes or in the off-season to help to keep the glove shape when strapped a ball in the pocket.
A sample size of the all-natural Glove Conditioner specially formulated for Diamond King Gloves & Mitts.
The Glove Conditioner softens, cleans, protects, enhances the color and restores the leather. It's easy to use with a cloth or directly on the the glove with your finger tip.
glove Leather types
This is the baseline leather for baseball gloves. Best all-around glove for younger players and beginners. It is lightweight and very flexible from the get-go. Cowhide is a solid leather that will perform well and break-in fast.
Steerhide is one of the most popular and durable types of leathers in the game today. It's a highly popular choice among advanced and pro players. Steerhide leather is incredibly durable, and tough to break in, but once the leather loosen up, it’s the glove you will never want to take off.
Kip leather is new to the glove game but since it's introduction it has become a very sought after leather. Widely used in more luxurious high-end gloves. Kip leather is known to be soft, strong and available in a wide range of colors. Kip leather has been tested and approved by the everyday hardworking professional ball player.
DIAMOND KING GLOVES & MITTS
Diamond King Baseball & Softball Gloves & Mitts are cut, shaped and put together by professional master craftsmen the entire way through the process. The process is a sacred art and only the best of the best are still around.
A Diamond King glove is specifically made with industry standard professional glove leather. Designed with this in mind our craftsmen only break-in the glove about 30% of the way, leaving about 70% of the break-in for the player to shape and form the glove to their liking and to better fit their hand.
Diamond King gloves are tested and approved by high level players who, with their detailed feedback also help to improved glove design. In short, players really enjoy a DK Glove – no matter where they play on the diamond.
We produce a glove that functions as an extension of the athlete, helping them take their game to the next level. Visit DK Custom Glove Builder to design your own glove – we offer a free lifetime repairs on all fielding or training gloves and mitts, all part of our Glove Restoration+.